This heavy duty 50M reel is perfect to have on any construction site. The strong steel A frame provides a secure base and the neon indicator enables users to easily see from a distance when the power is switched on. Also includes a thermal cut out to prevent overheating. The longer length covers more distance with less resistance giving less voltage drop across the cable, a great benefit to keep users fully powered during the working day.
- Industry standard VDE approved cable
- Steel A frame gives a robust and stable base
- Easy to see on site - bright yellow indicating 110V
- Neon power indicator
- Thermal overload protection prevents overheating
- Integrated carry handle
- Outlets - 2x 16A 110V
- Ingress rating - IP44
- Standard - BSEN 61242:1998
- Weight - 7.5KG
- Dimensions - 285 x 410 x 200
- Cable - 50m, 1.5mm, 3 core, H05 - VVF VDE
Defender Power & Light offers a comprehensive range of cutting edge power distribution and lighting solutions that are trusted to perform within the construction industries.
Why Choose Defender?
Defender has a 25 year long expertise in delivering premium quality lighting and power solutions for the construction trade. We are pioneers in LED construction / site lighting, having been the first into the UK market in 2009 and strive to develop sustainable solutions that challenge the norm and meet user requirements.