Take control of your table-mounted router for quick, accurate, reliable, and repeatable setups
The Precision Router Lift helps you elevate your routing capabilities by providing precise control when making router setup changes or changing bits. The lift replaces the standard insert plate in a router table (the 38" x 9 14" x 11 34" (9.5mm x 235mm x 298mm) plate fits all Kreg router tables plus many popular brands) and accepts 20+ popular router models without the need for adaptors or modifications in a high-performance carriage that you raise and lower from above the table.
With the Precision Router Lift, there's no more reaching under the table to make adjustments or change bits, plus vastly improved control over all adjustments, large or small. Instead, simply use the lifts included crank to adjust the height of your router bit easily and precisely from above the table. This makes adjustment fast, simple, and accurate so you can set up your router faster, and then dial in the exact bit height you require using the Precision Router Lifts built-in micro-adjustment scale. The lift also simplifies changing bits by allowing you to do that from above the table.
The Precision Router Lift is designed so that every full revolution of the adjusting crank moves the carriage and your bit exactly 116" (1.59mm), though adjustments down to thousandths of an inch are possible. A built-in micro-adjust scale can be zeroed out at any point to establish your baseline bit setup, so you can make exact bit height changes, and readjust to the exact same setting confidently every time for repeat cuts.
Whether you're upgrading an existing router table, setting up a new one, or building your own custom table, the Precision Router Lift is the perfect routing accessory. It offers the precision you demand to achieve exacting routing standards, along with the fast, easy performance you want in order to spend less time setting up and more time routing.
- Allows precise above-the-table setup changes for table-mounted routers
- Above-table collet access allows fast, easy, above-table bit changes
- 38" x 9 14" x 11 34" (9.5mm x 235mm x 298mm) hard-anodised aluminium plate wont sag, resists scratches
- Fits all Kreg router tables and many competitive brands
- Bearing-guided carriage provides smooth operation
- Precision indexing ring with micro-adjust scale simplifies bit height changes
- Precise adjustment without backlash ensures accuracy
- Accepts 20+ popular routers without requiring pads or adaptors
- Bosch 1617, 1618 3.5" (88.9mm)
- Craftsman 17543, 17540, 28190 3.5" (88.9mm)
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618 3.5" (88.9mm)
- Felisatti RF62 3.675" (93.35mm)
- Hitachi M12VC, KM12VC 3.267" (82.98mm)
- Makita 1101 3.218" (81.74mm)
- Milwaukee 5615, 5616, 5619 3.32" (84.33mm)
- Milwaukee 5626 4.143" (105.23mm)
- Porter-Cable 690, 890 3.5" (88.9mm)
- Porter-Cable 7518 4.2" (106.68mm)
- Ridgid R29302 3.625" (92.08mm)
Insert Plate - 38" (9.53mm) x 9 14" (234.95mm) x 11 34" (298.45mm) hard-anodised aluminium
Router Carriage - Machined aluminium with built-in clamps that can be adjusted to fit 20+ popular router models. Rides on steel columns and locks in place using included crank
Compatible with - Precision Router Table System, Precision Bench top Router Table, Precision Insert Plate Levellers, Level-Loc Reducing Rings
Measuring System - Micro-adjust dial with fractional markings at every 1/64" (0.4mm) and hash marks ever .002" (0.005mm) in between. One full revolution equals 1/16" (1.59mm)
Includes - Router Lift, Adjustment Crank, Level-Loc Reducing Rings: 25mm, 1316" (30mm), and 258" (67mm), Ring Wrench, Stainless Steel Starting Pin, Owners Manual