Flexcut KN50 Sloyd KnifeSKU: BR104592
Flexcut KN50 Sloyd Knife
The sloyd style is an iconic traditional Swedish design; the Flexcut version is a tough, well-made tool. These are great knives for whittling, chip carving, spoon carving, general woodworking and handicrafts.
The blade is made of 1095 high-carbon steel, resulting in superior edge quality and retention. For added strength, the tang of each knife extends completely through the handle. The handle is beautifully made of conditioned cherry hardwood.
Each Flexcut Sloyd Knife comes with a formed leather sheath with an integral belt clip. The sheath ensures long-lasting protection for your blade. The overall length of our Sloyd Knife is 190 mm including its 73mm blade. Made in USA.
- Great knife for carving, whittling etc
- High carbon steel blade gives superior edge
- Through tang for extra strength
- Comfortable cherry wood handle
- Comes complete with formed leather sheath
- Overall length 190mm, 73mm blade