Proxxon Micromot Battery-Powered Cylinder Sander WAS/ASKU: PX105046
Proxxon Micromot Battery-Powered Cylinder Sander WAS/A
Using flap wheels or abrasive fleece wheels, this PROXXON Cylinder Sander is perfect for rust or paint removal or refining surfaces. The angle head and slim neck allow work in tight spots. The WAS/A is perfect for grinding, brushing, glazing, and cleaning steel, non-ferrous metals and especially stainless steel.
It features continuously variable speed control (full-wave electronics) for constant speeds under load. Motor power is transferred to the planetary gearing, contained in robust die-cast aluminium housing. The main body of the machine is glass-fibre reinforced polyamide with a rubberised grip for comfort and greater control.
Supplied with Li-ion battery (10.8 V), fast charger (LG / A), 50 mm diameter x 30 mm satin-finishing cylinder "medium" and one each 50 mm diameter x 30mm flap wheel 120 grit and 240 grit.
The polisher and accessories are stored in a virtually unbreakable polypropylene case with a handle and 2 snap closures.
- For cleaning, matting and satin-finishing
- Uses 50 mm flap wheels or abrasive fleece wheels
- Cordless freedom with 2.6Ah, 10.8 V Li-Ion battery
- Comparable performance to mains-powered equivalent
- Angle head and long neck perfect for work in tight spots
- Variable speed for wide variety of applications
- Soft component grip for comfort and control
- Supplied complete with accessories and carry case
- Includes battery and fast charger