Arbortech Industrial Woodcarver BladeSKU: AB510222
Arbortech Industrial Woodcarver Blade
The Arbortech Industrial Woodcarver Blade is a high-performance blade for your angle grinder. Its tungsten tips and cutting disc allow you to carve into hard timbers or reclaimed wood without getting bogged down. Plus, its design also allows you to easily work with soft woods. Get creative with your projects, and make sure it's done right with the Arbortech Industrial Woodcarver Blade.
The Arbortech Power Carving unit and most 100mm or 115mm angle grinders, is precision machined from high quality steel and fitted with three tungsten carbide teeth. The cutting teeth are rotatable and replaceable so there's no need for sharpening. Replacement teeth are available, but with a life of almost 25 times longer than the Pro 4 it may be some time before they are required. From a purely economic standpoint the Industrial Arbortech is a sound investment. Its extreme long life, replaceable teeth and ability to cut a wide variety of materials make it excellent value for money.
- Tackles the hardest timbers, rapid wood removal
- Use for rough shaping, trenching or straight cuts
- Tungsten carbide teeth are rotatable and replaceable
- Cutting is done on the periphery of the blade
- Fits the Arbortech Power Carving Unit and most 100mm or 115mm angle grinders