Japanese 265 Kataba Crosscut SawSKU: TS502400
Japanese 265 Kataba Crosscut Saw
Sale Sold out
Regular price £23.40 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
The 265 Kataba is the Z Saw Companies top-notch general-purpose saw. Site saw sounds a little derogatory, but in essence, this saw performs a similar function albeit in the splendid Japanese fashion. It will cut solid wood, plywood, laminate, man-made sheet, plastics etc. It gives a fast cut, excellent for crosscutting larger section timber. The 265 features a rattan wrapped solid wood handle. The easy change blade fitting gives the benefits of rapid replacement of spare or alternative blades and with the blade removed, the saw fits into most toolboxes. Impulse hardened, diamond ground, sharp teeth gives you long-lasting performance. 265mm long blade. Overall length 595mm.
- For cutting solid wood, plywood, laminate, man-made sheet, plastics etc.
- Fast cut in larger section timber
- Easy change blade fitting, rapid replacement of replacement blades
- Impulse hardened, diamond ground teeth for long-lasting performance
- Rattan wrapped solid wood handle
- Universal blade available for angled cuts