Kreg Deck Jig System KJDECKSYSSKU: KJDECKSYS
Kreg Deck Jig System KJDECKSYS
Create a better, more-beautiful deck with the Kreg Deck Jig. This concealed-fastening system works together with Kreg Deck Screws to allow you to install decking with invisible fasteners, so all you see is the beauty of your decking instead of a bunch of screws. The Deck Jig features hardened-steel guides to drill precisely positioned pilot holes, and to guide Deck Screws to attach decking from the edge solidly and invisibly whether you're using solid-wood or composite deck boards.The Deck Jig makes drilling the stepped pilot holes and driving screws easy in all situations thanks to three hardened-steel guides one at 90 degrees to the board edge, and two at opposing 45 degrees angles that allow easy access when working near walls, as well as when creating strong joints where boards butt together end to end. The stepped drill bit creates a perfectly positioned pocket hole and clearance hole for the Kreg Deck Screw, while a stop collar ensures prefect drilling depth.
After drilling, just drop a Kreg Deck Screw an integral part of this concealed-fastening system into the same guide, and then drive it with the included square-drive driver bit. Its equipped with a stop collar, too, to ensure that the self-tapping, case-hardened screw gets driven to the perfect depth. The aggressive threads bite securely into the joist, while the smooth upper shank and flat-bottom head work together to pull the deck board tightly in to place. The Deck Jig Concealed-Fastener System works with composite decking, as well as solid-wood decking such as cedar, hardwoods, and pressure-treated wood kiln-dried after treatment (KDAT) recommended.
- The Kreg Deck Jig helps you get the deck you want, with any unsightly exposed nails or screws
- Concealed-fastener system for installing deck boards
- Easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint
- Hardened-steel guides keep the stepped drill bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle
- Three lifetime-warranted, hardened-steel drill guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas
- Handy spacer rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life