Kreg KJHD Jig Pocket-Hole SystemSKU: KJHD
Kreg KJHD Jig Pocket-Hole System
Efficient Design and Hardened-Steel Drill Guides
Designed with the same tried-and-true efficient design and hardened-steel drill guides as the original Kreg Jig , the Kreg Jig HD lets you create joints in 11/2 inch and thicker materials that are an amazing 50% stronger than traditional Kreg Joints. If you are framing walls, building deck railings, outdoor furniture, or any other large project, you always want the strongest joint possible; and this is where the Kreg Jig HD excels strength.
Great for 2 x 4's and 11/2 in-Thick and Larger Stocks
The Kreg Jig HD is optimised for working with 2 x 4's and 11/2 inch thick and larger stock. It utilizes #14 heavy-duty, hardened-steel screws that provide incredible shear-resistance, as well as three anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance.
Works As a Stand-Alone Jig
The Kreg Jig HD works great as a stand-alone jig. Simply connect it to your Kreg Face Clamp, lock it into place, and take it where you need to go. Depending on the project, the Kreg Jig HD can also connect directly to your model K3, K4, K4MS, or K5 Kreg Jig bench top base for upright drilling.
The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimised for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2 inch thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig K3, K4, K4MS, and K5
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to work piece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
- Railing Force Test