Kreg KJHD Jig Pocket-Hole SystemSKU: KJHD
Kreg KJHD Jig Pocket-Hole System
Bigger bit, bigger screws, and of coursebigger projects. The Kreg Jig ® HD delivers the strength and confidence you need to BUILD BIG!
Efficient Design and Hardened-Steel Drill Guides
Designed with the same tried-and-true efficient design and hardened-steel drill guides as the original Kreg Jig ®, the Kreg Jig ®HD lets you create joints in 11/2" and thicker materials that are an amazing 50% stronger than traditional Kreg Joints. If you are framing walls, building deck railings, outdoor furniture, or any other large project, you always want the strongest joint possible; and this is where the Kreg Jig ® HD excelsstrength.
Great for 2x4s and 11/2"-Thick and Larger Stocks
The Kreg Jig ® HD is optimised for working with 2x4s and 11/2" thick and larger stock. It utilizes #14 heavy-duty, hardened-steel screws that provide incredible shear-resistance, as well as three anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance.
Works As a Stand-Alone Jig
The Kreg Jig ® HD works great as a stand-alone jig. Simply connect it to your Kreg ® Face Clamp, lock it into place, and take it where you need to go. Depending on the project, the Kreg Jig ® HD can also connect directly to your model K3, K4, K4MS, or K5 Kreg Jig ® bench top base for upright drilling.
The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints
- Optimised for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 11/2" thick (38mm) and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig ® K3, K4, K4MS, and K5
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to work piece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
- Railing Force Test