Kreg Precision Beaded Face-Frame System PRS1200SKU: PRS1200
Kreg Precision Beaded Face-Frame System PRS1200
Beaded face frames are a great way add detail, richness, and value to your cabinetry work. The Precision Beaded Face-Frame System works in conjunction with your full-size router table to serve as the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way to build beaded face-frames in a home shop.
Through a process of precise notching of rails and stiles, the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System simplifies standard beaded face-frame construction by eliminating the need to make intricate cuts on a table saw, fit and refit mitres, or spend thousands of dollars on a large specialised machine. The end result is higher quality, more consistent results, in less time and with less effort than before.
How It Works:
- Use the control arm and smooth-sliding base to plunge the stiles into the specialised notching bit.
- Use the Precision Router Stop to ensure perfectly placed notches on the rails.
- Switch to your standard routing fence and specialised beading bit to apply a decorative bead.
- Use Kreg Joinery to secure the notched stiles and rails together. Glue is optional.
This heavy-duty clamp holds your work pieces firmly in place. It features a quick-release handle and adjustable for variable material thicknesses.
The handle can be connected to the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System with or without the Control Arm. The arm provides improved control, smooth operation, and reduces the force necessary to plunge the work piece into the bit.
The sliding base of the Precision Beaded Face-Frame System features 20 internal stainless-steel ball bearings that guarantee smooth operation.
Router Table Stop
The included Precision Router Table Stop lets you repeat precise cuts again and again. It features a Precision Lens Cursor for magnified accuracy, and it can be flipped out of the way when not in use.
- Integrated clamp with quick-release handle and adjustable for variable stock thickness
- Control arm provides smoother operation when plunging work piece into the bit
- Sliding base with 20 stainless-steel ball bearings for easy operation
- Included router table stop to repeat precise cuts over and over
|For Use with||
Kreg Precision Router Table
Beading bits and notching bits are available separately for use on a variety of projects.
1/4 inch x 11/2 inch (6 mm x 38 mm) notching bit, 1/4 inch (6 mm) standard beading bit, 1/4 inch (6 mm) precision setup bar, and everything else you need to get started.