Kreg Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill BitSKU: KPHA300
Kreg Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill Bit
The Kreg Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill Bit is designed for precision and efficiency. The bit features a one-step depth-of-drive gauge and an aggressive self-centring drill tip to quickly create clean, consistent pocket-holes. Non-slip grooves and a thicker core ensure a secure grip in a variety of materials for successful pocket-hole construction.
The Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill Bit is the same 3/8 inch diameter stepped bit that comes with Kreg 300-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs. If you have a worn bit, or if you want to add another bit to your pocket-hole tool collection, this is the perfect choice. This bit works with materials from 1/2 inch to 1.1/2 inch thick, and features engraved markings for 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, and 1.1/2 inch materials to match up with the Easy-Set Stop Collar. A 1/4 inch hex shank fits standard quick-change chucks. Compatible with all Kreg Pocket-Hole Jigs.
- Stepped drill bit for creating pocket holes using a Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig
- Works with materials from 1/2 inch to 1.1/2 inch thick
- Easy-set etched markings for 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1.1/2 inch materials
- Direct replacement for drill bit included with Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320, 310
- Also works with K5, K4, K3, R3, Mini, and DB210
- 1/4 inch hex shank works with quick-change drill chucks