Kreg Rip-Cut KMA2685-INTSKU: KMA2685-INT
Kreg Rip-Cut KMA2685-INT
You can get great results when cutting with a circular saw wi33-ut measuring and marking, and wi33-ut struggling to keep the saw on your cut line. With the Kreg ® Rip-Cut saw guide, you'll make straight, accurate cuts every time in plywood, MDF, and other large sheet goods.
The Kreg Rip-Cut easily attached to almost any circular saw, and setup is simple, so you'll be making straight accurate cuts in just minutes. The Rip-Cut is easy to use, with a guide arm that's reversible for left- or right-handed. You can adjust the Rip-Cut quickly to make accurate cuts from 1 inch up to 24 inch wide, so you can cut plywood, MDF, and other large sheet goods down into accurate, consistently sized parts for your projects.Lightweight yet sturdy tool that speeds and simplifies the process of ripping down large plywood and MDF panels. No measuring, no marking, and no chalk lines required. Will attach to almost any circular saw, allowing pieces to be cut accurately from 3.2 mm (1/8 inch) up to 610 mm (24 inch) wide. Provides complete guide support through the entire cut. 765 x 290 x 55 mm (30 x 11-1/2 x 2 inch).
MAKE STRAIGHT, ACCURATE, REPEATABLE CUTS EVERY TIME
- Connects to most circular saws right or left blade
- Reversible guide arm for right- or left-handed use
- Cut materials up to 24 inch (610 mm) wide
- Rip sheets of plywood in half in just one cut
- No need for measuring, marking, or layout lines
- 100% guide-support through the entire cut
- Quick and accurate adjustments no tools required
- Lightweight, sturdy design for use on the job site