Microjig MATCHFIT Dado StopSKU: DS-333
Microjig MATCHFIT Dado Stop
The Dado Stop references the blade’s unique kerf and the actual inlay material to measure the cut. Setting up your dado cut takes just a few seconds, and eliminates the need for measuring, test cuts, and wrestling with multiple blades and shims. Best of all—there’s no dado blade required.
Your fastest dados ever.
- Static Leg 1 measures exactly 3 inch (75mm), can be used to calibrate fence scale.
- Also functions as a crosscut stop for safe, repeatable crosscuts.
- Maximum dado width: 1-5/8 inch (41.275mm) with a 13/16 inch (20.955mm) stacked dado set.
Make perfect dados in a fraction of the time.
- Template your blade’s kerf.
- Set Leg 2 to cut one shoulder, accounting for the kerf.
- Set Leg 3 to match your inlay material.
- Cut both outside shoulders, registering off Leg 1 and Leg 3.
- Clear out remaining material from the centre.
Cutting dados requires careful setup, precise measuring, and often extensive testing. The Dado Stop was born out of frustration with this process – there had to be a better way. Its intuitive design accounts for runout, and registers off the actual inlay material, allowing you to cut flawless dados without measuring, marking, testing, or even changing saw blades.
Important Notice: Use Micro Jig products to improve your safety when machining, they should complement your machine guards not replace them. All relevant health and safety practices should be used which are applicable to your country of residence.