Rockler Long-Shank Carbide-Tipped Forstner BitSKU: RK502366
Rockler Long-Shank Carbide-Tipped Forstner Bit
Professional quality 35mm bit featuring durable and hard-wearing carbide tips, ideal for drilling flat-bottomed holes. Specially designed for use with the Concealed Hinge Jig for drilling the 35mm cup holes with a hand-held drill. Spiral flute construction allows for fast chip removal. For use with a drill press, hand drill and exclusive Rockler JIG IT Drill Guide (sold separately). Carbide tipped for long lasting performance and clean 35mm holes. 9.5mm (3/8 inch) diameter shank.
- Durable & hard-wearing carbide tip for clean 35mm holes
- Spiral flute construction for fast chip removal
- Ideal for drilling flat-bottomed holes
- For use with drill press, hand drill & Rockler JIG IT Drill Guide (sold separately)
- 9.5mm (3/8 inch) diameter shank