Sjobergs Elite Clamping PlatformSKU: SJ104156
Sjobergs Elite Clamping Platform
The Elite Clamping Platform increases the surface area of your Elite workbench and adds even greater flexibility. The platform adds an extra 480mm to the length of your Elite bench and extends across the full 600mm width. It has 5 rows of 4 x 19mm bench dog holes across the top as well as a range of dog holes on the apron.
The platform comes with 4 bench dogs as standard (the holes will also take the optional accessory Sjobergs ST11 hold fast) giving you hundreds of clamping options. Fixed with 2 robust steel brackets, the platform could form a separate work surface by attaching it to a wall.
Made of solid European beech and treated with a natural oil. The platform has a 110mm deep apron exactly matching the Elite benches, surrounding a 38mm thick top. It is suitable for the Elite 2000, Elite 1500 and SB119 workbenches and comes with brackets, fixing hardware and 4 x 19mm bench dogs.
- Increases the benches surface area for greater flexibility
- Adds an extra 480mm in length across the full 600mm width
- Range of dog holes; offers almost infinite clamping options
- Fixed with 2 robust steel brackets for solidity
- Use attached to a wall as a separate small bench
- European beech, treated with natural oil
- Suitable for the Elite 2000, Elite 1500 and SB119 workbenches
- Supplied with brackets, fixing hardware and 4 x 19mm bench dogs
Clamping manual can be found Here
Maintenance of your Sjoberg Platform can be found Here
|Specification for Sjobergs Elite Clamping Platform:|
|Apron Depth||110 mm|
|Nett Weight||17 kg|
|Overall L x W x H||480 mm x 600 mm x 110 mm|
|Thickness of Top||38 mm|