Sjobergs Elite 2000 Cabinetmaker's BenchSKU: SJ701865
Sjobergs Elite 2000 Cabinetmaker's Bench
Supplied with top, trestle and four unbreakable round steel bench dogs which can also be used in the trestle legs. Please note: Available as bench only or complete with storage module SM04.
Note: Sjobergs benches are kiln dried to 8% moisture content. If your workshop is not a humidity controlled environment and can exceed 75% air humidity. The Toolbox Scotland recommends sealing the bench with 2 or 3 coats of finishing oil on the top, underside and dog holes. This treatment should be maintained from time to time.
- Designed and built by Swedish craftsmen
- European beech top
- Treated with a premium quality finishing oil
- Vices provide enormous clamping power
- Double row of dog holes
- Supplied with two vices and four steel bench dogs
- Available as bench only or complete with storage module SM04 as pictured
Assembly Manual for 2000 Elite bench can be found Here
Maintenance / Care of your bench can be found Here
Delivery: The Elite bench is delivered partially assembled. This bench will be delivered on a pallet from the suppliers depot, depending on area can be up to 3 weeks. The driver will require assistance.