Titebond Melamine Glue - 3.8 LitresSKU: TT106545
Titebond Melamine Glue - 3.8 Litres
If you need to bond a synthetic material such as melamine, vinyl, Formica etc or even metals to a porous substrate like wood, particleboard or MDF then you need Titebond Melamine Glue. It offers a fast initial tack, yet has a longer 5-minute open time that allows for the accurate alignment of working materials.
Titebond Melamine Glue is a water-based adhesive that is non-flammable, has low odour, dries clear and cleans up with water. Its thicker formulation offers fewer runs and drips, making it easier to use and more effective for precise assemblies. Designed for interior use only, this exceptional glue forms a bond stronger than the substrate itself.
- For bonding synthetic material to a porous substrate
- Offers a strong initial tack, 5-minute open time for easy alignment
- Thicker formulation means fewer drips and runs
- Water-based, non-flammable, low odour
- Dries clear and cleans up with water
- Fast setting, excellent strength
Adhesive Type - Vinyl Acetate Emulsion
Clean Up - Water
Usage - Interior